5. Enjoy Your New Home!
Congratulations! You've arrived at your new home. Just a few more details to handle...
- When your delivery arrives, have a room-by-room floor plan in mind to assist the moving professionals.
- The driver is required by law to collect payment for your move before your shipment can be unloaded, unless approved billing or credit arrangements have been made in advance.
- A copy of the bill of lading signed by the driver will be your receipt.
- If any items appear damaged or missing, note this on your inventory (including the driver's copies) and notify your move coordinator.
- If you have requested unpacking as part of your services, your boxes will be unpacked and all cartons and packing material removed. If you have not requested these services, you will be responsible for disposing of all moving materials.
- If you have requested assembly services, confirm that these services occur.
Enjoy your new home!